From:
[log in to unmask] (Dan Hammond)
Date:
Please note the two changes to the message you received earlier.

Duke University's Economists' Papers Project

The Duke University Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections
Library, with support from faculty in the Duke Department of Economics,
seeks to acquire and preserve the papers of economists who have made
significant contributions to the history of economic thought.  The
library has received the papers of more than twenty-five distinguished
economists thus far.  The Economists' Papers Project Website provides
more information, including links to detailed finding aids.

We encourage you to visit our repository before or after the History of
Economics Society conference in Winston-Salem this summer. Since many of
these collections are housed in our off-campus shelving facility, please
contact Research Services staff at least two weeks prior to your visit
so that we can retrieve the boxes you need. Information for visitors to
the University is available on the Duke University Website
(http://www.duke.edu/main/visitors/visiting_campus.html) and the RBMSCL
Website (http://scriptorium.lib.duke.edu/specoll/travel.html).

Summer Hours:
9-5 Monday-Friday
1-5 Saturday
Closed on Sundays
Open regular hours on July 4, the Independence Day Holiday.

Contact Information:
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Telephone: 919/660-5822
Fax: 919/660-5934