AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jonathan Schmitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 13:02:19 -0400
I am interested in hearing from any institution holding personal health
information.  Specifically, I wish to learn what records you hold, what
acquisition policies and practices or retention periods you may have with
respect to health information, what access you permit and how this is access
provided.  I'd also be happy to hear any comments, observations,
expereriences or opinions on the subject.

Replies may be made directly to [[log in to unmask]] or to the list,
whichever you prefer.

Thank you, and please excuse cross listings.

Jon Schmitz
Archivist and College Historian
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
[tel. 1-800-268-7096/416-967-2600: ext. 363]