AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:38:41 -0500
The following email is forwarded to this list as it may be of interest to
some of you.  At $95.00 US$ the program looks like very good value.  Texas
in April should be a nice change after all this snow too.  See the website
link at bottom of message for full details.
Iona McCraith
AAO Preservation Consultant