AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:21:10 -0400
Please excuse cross-postings.

Dear colleagues in Universities and Colleges,

During the Special Interest Section meeting for University and College
archivists at ACA 2003, we discussed setting up a discussion list to
simplify our correspondence with each other on items pertaining
particularly to archivists in Canadian universities and colleges and to
save ourselves from each trying to maintain a special distribution
list.

If you are interested in being included in this list, please reply to me
directly, offlist.

The intent of this list is NOT to circumvent the usefulness of ARCAN-L
or any other list.

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Dubeau
Acting University Archivist & Head, Special Collections