AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
John Court <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Court <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:11:23 -0500
An article from the Saturday edition of Edinburgh's "The Scotsman" to gladden the hearts of archivists, historians and others.

The article's online edition followed by comments-feedback is linked at this site as well as in plain text below:
 http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1828112006

Cheers,
John

John P.M. Court, Archivist
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
Admin. Building, Room 1020
1001 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario M6J 1H4
416-535-8501, x.2159