AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Michele Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 08:13:13 -0500
This is the last reminder for those of you who have signed up to tour the
Thomson Art Gallery at 5:30 pm today, Thursday October 30th.

We will meet at 5:30 at the entrance to the Gallery. This is in the Hudson's
Bay store located at Queen and Yonge streets. Go to the escalators at the
west (Bay Street) end of the building and travel all the way up to the
eighth floor. (Please note that on the 7th floor you have to walk a short
distance through major appliances to change to the final escalator that will
take you to the 8th floor.) Then you will see a flight of stairs to go up
one more floor to the mezzanine level where the gallery is. The gallery is
normally closed after 5pm, but we have made special arrangements for our
tour.

Remember, there is a $4.00 entrance fee to be paid, and since TAAG has
already paid up-front, you will be paying this money to me! Exact change
would be most appreciated. After the tour, all are welcome to go for
refreshments at the Flatiron & Firkin, located at Church and Wellington
streets.

If anyone would still like to RSVP for this tour, please call or e-mail me,
and I will add you to the list.

Cheers!

Michele Dale
TAAG President