AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
"Orchanian-Cheff, Ani" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orchanian-Cheff, Ani
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:47:15 -0500
Greetings!

We are planning an Intranet site for our corporate archives, and I am
looking for public domain clip art (preferably a photographic image)that
could represent Archives, in a relatively accurate and positive light. The
development team has chosen a header image of a book!

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ani Orchanian-Cheff
Archivist