From:
[log in to unmask] (Poltak Hotradero)
Date:
How about a technology that has significant value and influence BECAUSE
they are never intended to be used.  Atomic bomb and nuclear arsenal for
example.

The Cold War era remain a "cold" one - because of nuclear
weapon.  Indirectly the weapon also posed as an important factor on backing
up certain ideology and possibly the survival of an economic system.  How
do we "calculate" the effect of such technology...?  Or should we just
dismissed it?

Poltak Hotradero