From:
[log in to unmask] (Anthony Waterman)
Date:
Thu Jun 29 08:08:50 2006
Without doubt, the paperback edition of the Oxford (1976) edition, reprinted
by the Liberty Fund at a ridiculously low price (about $20 for the 2 vol
set, I think). For at least ten years I have spent four weeks during the
first term of my History of Economic Thought seminar [for 4th-year, Honours
undergraduates in Economics, for whom it is compulsory at this university]
working through selected chunks of WN. The students all buy their own copies
and most report that it is one of the best buys they have ever made in
economics books.

Anthony Waterman