From:
[log in to unmask] (Erik Thomson)
Date:
Sat Jun 24 08:14:12 2006
Following Kevin Hoover's announcement of the History of Economics
Abstracts, I would like to announce or remind people of the free working
papers series in the History and Philosophy of Economics email awareness
list hosted by the New Economics Papers, which provides access to the
Research Papers in  Economics (RePEc) decentralized database.  I, too,
encourage any one interested in the history or philosophy of economics
to 1. to subscribe and 2. to submit papers to their local institutional
RePEc database, or 3. to establish a local institutional archive if one
does not exist.

To subscribe go to:

http://nep.repec.org/

For further information or to submit papers, see:

http://www.repec.org/

Thanks!
Erik Thomson