From:
[log in to unmask] (Nicholas J. Theocarakis)
Date:
Fri Jan 12 08:55:05 2007
Alan Isaac wrote:
"Just about nothing could be more ambiguous than that!  Laughter, sorrow,
what?!"

You are correct, my statement was cryptic.   I actually find the thought of
Keynes reading the RTS with tears of laughter in his eyes very pleasing.
But Keynes could not read Hayek as Marx read Bastiat.  In fact, the point
made by Joan Robinson was that Keynes was politically conservative himself,
even though his economic theory opened the way for a progressive economic
policy.

Nicholas J. Theocarakis