AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:35:30 -0500
Dear AAO Members,

As you may all know, the Association is currently undergoing a period of transition in relation to our secretariat services. Although we are still forging ahead with our Programmes and Services, there may be a bit of a delay while information and tasks are being redirected and sorted by Board Members. At this time we would like to reassure all of you that the remaining PDC courses will still be offered. Course information will be sent out as soon as we are able to confirm participant registrations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a member of the Board or a member of the Professional Development Committee.

In the meantime, we thank you for your understanding, patience and commitment to the Archives Association of Ontario.

President - Anne Hepplewhite

Vice President - Marc Lerman

Secretary - Deirdre Bryden

Treasurer - Mike Fish

IDC Chair - Ellen Scheinberg

Director Without Portfolio - Betty Jo Belton

Director Without Portfolio - Liz Mayville

Professional Development Committee Chair - Lutzen Riedstra