From:
Tim Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:32:30 -0400
Dear History of Economics Society member:

The HES Executive Committee is pleased to announce the results of the
recent HES election.

Elected to a one-year term beginning with our 2009 Annual Meetings,
University of Colorado Denver, are:

	President-Elect: Jerry Evensky, Syracuse University

	Vice-President: Robert Dimand, Brock University

	Treasurer: Neil Niman, University of New Hampshire

	Secretary: Thomas (Tim) Leonard, Princeton University

Elected to a three-year term (replacing Robert Dimand and Christina
Marcuzzo), beginning with our 2009 Annual Meetings, University of
Colorado, Denver, are:

	Nicola Giocoli, Università di Pisa

	Jeffrey Young, Saint Lawrence University

Please join us in congratulating our new officers.

Sincerely,

Thomas (Tim) Leonard

Secretary
History of Economics Society