From:
"Kevin D. Hoover" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:05:22 -0400
Dear Bert,

I am personally not vested in list vs. blogs and don't have the same
kind of strong feelings about content that Roy does.  But I do have a
strong feeling for having messages from the list identified as such.
That let's me pick and choose who I want to read and to segregate list
traffic for later.  If the policy continues with just the sender's name
and no indication in the subject line that it is a SHOE list message, I
will probably have to unsubscribe.  It's not that I mind the clutter in
my inbox, but I need to be able to sort through it quickly.

I hope the change is not irrevocable.

All the best,

Kevin