From:
Eric Schliesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 22:23:26 -0700
Adam Smith supported mildly progressive taxation. Rothbard is quite critical of Smith over this.
I wrote about this in my PhD thesis (easily available online), where I show that Smith can be construed as even more progressive than Rothbard thought.

Sent from Iphone
Eric Schliesser
Bof Research Professor
Philosophy and moral Sciences,