From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:54:29 +0900
Dear all,

For those interested, the program for the 21st Annual Meeting of
the Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought is now
available at
http://web.econ.keio.ac.jp/staff/mkomuro/atoc-JET/index.html
Click the fifth hot link under the link of "English" on the left frame.
You will find the English version following the Japanese one
by scrolling the main frame down.

We sometimes focus on Pure Japan or a long-time relation
between Chinese and Japanese thought.

For caution's sake,
we are not interested in the Wuhan Conference
(The main theme: Development) scheduled for 11-12 October 2010.
We are not interested in Chinese development thought or policy.

Aiko Ikeo
(Waseda University, Tokyo)