AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Marny Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marny Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:03:48 -0400
Hello,
I have just joined this listserve, and am also very new to archives.  It
is past-time for our archives database (which is the old version of
GenCat) to be updated, and I would like to know what system other people
use and/or recommend.
Thanks,
Marny

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.