Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2023 21:49:30 -0500
From:
Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
As to sources containing psychological studies of Mark Twain -- there are
over 20 years of book reviews available online by Mark Twain Forum book
reviewers. Under the Biography section are a number of books featuring
psychological insights.  The link to them is:

http://bochynski.com/twainweb/reviews/index.htm

Barb