From:
Pat Gunning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:08:50 -0400
Mason, Mises cites L. G. Tirala in his HUMAN ACTION.

http://books.google.com/books?id=UPMno5rs0QYC&pg=PA79&lpg=PA79&dq=L.+G.+Tirala+%22Geist+und+Seele%22&source=bl&ots=239xHaBDVw&sig=stczdTdhzVKgfPdEfKQ2AOGh4eg&hl=en&ei=dk7yTaPvA9T3gAe93MnSCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CDUQ6AEwBQ#v=onepage&q=L.%20G.%20Tirala%20%22Geist%20und%20Seele%22&f=false

Insofar as you are really interested in disentangling, I suggest that
you look at Chapter Three of HUMAN ACTION.

There is no mystery here and no reason to be so politically provocative.

--
Pat Gunning
Professor of Economics