From:
Robert Leeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:13:47 -0800
On the evidence I have seen, it is an exaggeration to say that Hayek was an apologist for apartheid. He had been declassed by the overthrow of the Hapsburg Empire: his illegal and repeated use of the Hapsburg "von" indicates his attachment to that general class structure. His disciples appear to have little or no understanding of his "thoughts" - which are in a separate category to the impressive and elaborate constructions contained in his writings.

RL