Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:04:29 +0000
Campbell and Skinner's Glasgow Edition of the Works and Correspondence of Adam Smith (Oxford Press) has been an invaluable tool in the work of many if not most recent Smith scholars, and I count myself in that fortunate number.  Theirs is a transformative contribution ... amazing in its execution ... for which I am deeply grateful.

Jerry Evensky
Professor of Economics
Meredith Professor for Teaching Excellence
Syracuse University