From:
"Wells, Julian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:43:27 +0000
Those whose institutions subscribe to the Box of Broadcasts service (http://bobnational.net/) will be able to listen to the first two programmes, even if they miss the window of opportunity mentioned by Mary.

The first has already been added to the service; I have ordered the second and made a note to order the third (this cannot be done more than seven days before the scheduled time).

Julian

Dr Julian Wells
Director of Studies
School of Economics