From:
Bruce Caldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 09:50:28 -0400
Robert,
Yes, that's right - it is my understanding that a paraphrasing or
summary is permissible in such circumstances.
Bruce

--
Bruce Caldwell
Research Professor of Economics

"To discover a reference has often taken hours of labour, to fail to discover one has often taken days." Edwin Cannan, on editing  Smith's Wealth of Nations

Address:

Department of Economics
Duke University
Box 90097 / 213 Social Sciences