From:
Daniele Besomi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2012 06:15:42 +0100
Dear John,

The Saur biographical givs this:

Name:	Fogarty, Michael Patrick
Gender:	male
Birthyear:	1916
Profession:	social scientist; professor
Professional classification:	Sociologui  (521); Professori universitari  (553)
Archive:	British Biographical Archive (BBA)
chart index:	III 157,240
Source:	WWW Ireland

Abbreviated source:	WWW Ireland
Source in full:	Who's who, what's what and where in Ireland. - London : G. Chapman, 1973

Saur document number:	B2030418

Now you just have to find the who's who in Ireland. Good luck.

Daniele