From:
Paul Schullery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 09:09:31 -0600
A couple years ago, I wrote a note to the nice folks at the Bancroft
Library and asked them pretty much the same question.  Here is the
response I received, which I took to be good news, that the "Early Tales
and Sketches" project is still underway.  Perhaps now, two years later,
there would be a more formal schedule for publication; might be worth
asking.

Paul Schullery