From:
Robert Leeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 10:47:21 +0000
Is James suggesting that money *should* be defined only as a unit of account and *not* as circulating media (medium of exchange)?

Is there any literature on the historical values of the M0/M2 ratio? My guess is that it has fallen enormously.

If M = M0; and

M0.V = P.Y

or V = P.Y/M0

wouldn't V become meaningless as M0/M2 fell?