From:
Aiko Ikeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2017 23:01:48 +0900
The Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought (SHJET)
    The Fourth Tokyo Meeting (AY 2016)

Date: Saturday, March 11, 2017, 15:00-18:15
Venue: Keio University, Mita Campus, Tokyo
       Conference Room A (A Kaigishitsu),
    Research Office Building (Kenkyushitsuto), Ground Level
     https://www.keio.ac.jp/ja/maps/

15:00-16:30
HAMANO Seiichiro (JSPS Researcher, Ph.D., International Christian
University)
'Market and money in Tokugawa Period: Economic thought of DAZAI
Shundai'

16:45-18:15
UENO Daisuke (Ph.D., Keio University)
'Shin-Buddhist faith and popular morality in the eve of modern Japan'

(The presentations are given in Japanese.)
    The Japanese announcement was released by the SHJET Secretariat.
    We welcome anyone who is interested in the history of Japanese
    economic thought. Please contact me if you have questions about
    attending a meeting or presenting a paper (preferably in
Japanese).

Aiko IKEO