AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2018 10:53:40 -0400
I should also add that I am well aware that we cannot and should not
keep everything; that is not my point. I do think, however, that given
the significance of the CBC's holdings and the visibility of this
public-funded institution there is an opportunity here for archival
associations to educate the public about a host of archival issues such
as archival value, preservation challenges, media obsolescence, and so on.

Best to all,

Suzanne

--

Suzanne Dubeau, MISt
Assistant Head, Clara Thomas Archives & Special Collections