From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2022 18:02:34 -0700
Thanks again, Barbara.  MTP hasn't gotten to that date with their texts
but it does appear that Sam Moffett could not have actually traveled
with the entourage.  Apparently he was in Berkeley, CA August 4;
Victoria BC and Seattle August 6; Seattle on the 7th and 8th; then back
to Berkeley by the 9th of August - judging by the origin of letters listed.