From:
"Tieben, B." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:04:45 +0000
A possible relationship between Petty and Barbon can be established through John Houghton. Houghton knew Petty through the Royal Society. Houghton, in turn, can be linked to Barbon through the intermediation of Robert Hooke. See Peter Slack, The Politics of Consumption, English Historical Review, no. 497, pp. 614 and 620.

Bert Tieben