AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Petrie April <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Petrie April <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 13:46:49 -0400
with apologies for cross postings:
Does anyone on the list charge for research services? I am trying to
develop a policy/procedure for a pricing guideline for services
provided. We are a self-funding government agency that has in the past,
provided these services for free. However, the number of requests and
amount of time involved is growing rapidly. These requests come from
everyone from private citizens to self-publishing authors to film
companies to supply them with digital copies of archival photos and
background information. Any examples, policies or guidelines you follow
or recommend would be appreciated.

April Petrie
Heritage Resources
The Niagara Parks Commission