Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 10:33:55 -0400
Patrick Ober wrote on Aug 31 in response to a question:

> From my prior communication with the University of California people,
> _Hannibal, Huck, and Tom_ is out of print, as are a number of older Mark
> Twain issues that members of this forum (especially the newer ones) may be
> interested in.  Does anyone know of other sources for these?

The University of California's 1989 paperback _Huck Finn & Tom Sawyer
Among the Indians and other Unfinished Stories_ is still in print, and I
think it does mainly contain the same stories with less background
information.

_Mark Twain's Collected Tales, Sketches, Speeches, and Essays
(1852-1890)_ and _ ...(1891-1910)_ (published, I think, by Library of
America) are apparently mostly gleened from U. of Cal.books, and are
readily available.

Out-of-print U. of Cal. hardbacks, which I prefer, may occasionally be
found at used bookstores.

thanks and good luck,
Larry Marshburne ([log in to unmask])