From:
[log in to unmask] (Roderick Hay)
Date:
I have added the following titles to my archive of electronic texts.
1. Veblen, Higher Education in America
2. Veblen, The Theory of Business Enterprise
3. Wicksteed, "The Scope and Method of Political Economy"
4. Marshall, "On Rent"
5. Vinogradoff, "Agricultural Services"
6. Bohm-Bawerk, "On the Austrian Economists"
7. Pareto, "New Theories of Economics"
8. Defoe, Giving Alms No Charity
9. Vanderlint, Money Answers All Things
10. Schmoller, "Justice in Political Economy"
11. Toynbee, Lectures on the Industrial Revolution in England
12. Young, "Limitations of the Value Concept"
13. Nicholson, "The British Economists"
14. Sismondi, Political Economy
15. Swift, "Proposal to Pay Off the Debt of the Nation"
16. Cassel, "The Rate of Interest"

Address: http://www.socsci.mcmaster.ca/~econ
Then: Undergraduate Course Material/Econ 3LL3

Note the Wicksteed article has diagrams attached as gif files. These will
not be available if you are using lynx to access the archive.

        Rod