AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Masschaele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:02:28 -0500
Jenn, I hope you are having some success in finding job descriptions.  The
one posted by Matt S. today from Scotia Bank is typical for technicians so I
would include it.  I often see pay rates in the $15 dollar range to start,
but one or two have paid over $20.  Good luck with it.  Regards,

Brian Masschaele
AAO Archives Advisor
395 Wellington Road, P.O. Box 25172
London Ontario Canada N6C 6A9
Phone:  519-690-2870  Fax:  519-690-2871  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web:  http://www.fis.utoronto.ca/people/affiliated/aao