AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
AAO Office <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAO Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2016 10:46:10 -0400
The AAO received funding through Library and Archives Canada's Documentary
Heritage Communities Program to support the second phase of our Advancing
Archeion project. This involves training AAO members in how to upload
records to Archeion and increasing the total number of records in the
system. The second phase of the project will run until March 31, 2017.

In July, an Archeion Assistant was hired to do this work. However, the
Archeion Assistant has resigned from the position. In order to meet the
target goals and complete the project on time, our Archeion Coordinator,
Lisa Snider will be assuming the Archeion Assistant duties until March 31st
of next year.

A survey was sent out to all AAO members earlier this year to inquire if
they would like training in how to upload records to Archeion. Lisa will be
following up with all survey respondents who requested training. If you did
not have a chance to respond to the survey, but you are interested in this
training opportunity, please contact Lisa directly at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  and she will
coordinate training with you.

Sincerely,

Dana Thorne

President, 2016-2017 | Archives Association of Ontario

e:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Follow the AAO!

 <https://twitter.com/AAO_tweet> Twitter

 <https://www.facebook.com/ArchivesAssociationOfOntario> Facebook

 <https://www.flickr.com/photos/126488879@N08/> Flickr

We're moving! Effective October 10th, our new address will be:

411 Richmond Street East, Suite 200

Toronto, Ontario

M5A 3S5