AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
OTR Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OTR Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 08:00:00 -0500
Hello AAO members,

Happy New Year! As we are in the midst of winter after a well deserved
vacation, we may look forward to spring and our most recent call for
submissions for the winter issue of *Off the Record*!

The submission deadline is Monday, January 16th. Please send us your
articles, news, and announcements! Are there new approaches,
collaborations, trends, or technologies you'd like to tell us about? We
encourage you to share your thoughts and experiences in a short piece for *Off
the Record* to share with our archival community. As ever, we strongly
encourage you to send us autumnal cover images. Please review our submission
requirements
<https://aao-archivists.ca/Submissions#:~:text=The%20following%20dates%20are%20the,21st%20for%20spring%202022%20issue>
and
feel free to reach out to either Adam or Mitchell with any further
questions.

Warm Regards,

Mitchell and Adam

--
Off the Record Editor, 2021-2022 | Archives Association of Ontario
e: [log in to unmask]

Follow the AAO!
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AAO_tweet>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ArchivesAssociationOfOntario>