AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Dommasch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Dommasch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2023 18:58:52 +0000
Happy Monday Everyone!

We've recently came across a box full of rolled panoramic negatives, and we are hoping the Archival community may have some suggestions as how best to flatten and store them. Likewise, does anyone know of a company or institution that is able to digitize panoramic negatives? They were completed by a local photographer between 1900-1950 and we'd love to be able to utilize the images.

Thanks so much,
Liz

LIZ DOMMASCH | Archivist (She/Her/Hers) |
Oxford County Archives
Oxford County  | www.oxfordcounty.ca/archives<http://www.oxfordcounty.ca/archives>
82 Light Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 7Y3
T: 519-539-9800  x 3071

This email communication is CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return email and remove this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.
þ Think about our Environment. Print only if necessary.