AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Jennifer Cavanagh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Cavanagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2023 20:07:37 +0000
Hello,

I am reaching out from Girl Guides of Canada. We have about 100 acid free stand up file boxes that we no longer need. They are available for pick up at our offices at 50 Merton St. Toronto through next week.  Please let me know if you are interested and we can arrange a time for pick up.

I apologies for the email - I was struggling with the listserve.

Jen Cavanagh | Manager, Legal Services
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada
50 Merton Street | Toronto, ON  M4S 1A3

[Email Signature]
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank you.