AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Gina Dewaele <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina Dewaele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2024 20:18:27 +0000
Hello everyone,

Attached you will find proposed amendments to the MAIG constitution. We are requesting that members review/send feedback prior to our AGM (which will be held on May 6th at 1pm- further details to follow regarding the AGM).

This year, we are accepting nominations for our Chair and Vice-Chair positions. The terms for these positions are 3 years, but the terms could potentially be reduced to 2 years if the amendments are ratified. Nominations can be sent in advance of the meeting, or submitted from the floor during the AGM. Please send any amendment feedback and nominations to Megan Lockhart at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Megan, Amber, and Gina

[cid:image001.png@01DA85E0.AF5CE440]

Gina Dewaele
Archivist

519-631-1460 ext. 154 (Elgin County Archives)
www.elgincounty.ca<http://www.elgincounty.ca>
450 Sunset Drive, St. Thomas, ON N5R 5V1
[cid:image004.png@01DA85E2.8DBA7080]