AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
AAO Easternchapter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAO Easternchapter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 10:52:43 -0400
*Greetings from AAO-East!*

Summer is over and AAO East is back in action! To celebrate, we are planning
a casual Happy Hour on September 8, 2011.  Please come and join us for a
drink at the Georgetown Pub (1159 Bank st, near Bank and Sunn) any time
after 5 pm.  We will be in the Bobby Wilson room (private room).

We are looking forward to catching up with everyone after our summer break
and sharing event ideas for the coming year.  We hope to see you all out
there!

Please also be sure to check out our blog at www.aaoeast.blogpost.com.  We
have lots of updates about what we have been up to over the summer and about
upcoming events.

Happy fall!

The Archives Association of Ontario-Eastern Ontario Chapter Executive