AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2023 15:39:35 -0400

Paul my condolences to you and the City of Ottawa Archives staff, as well as those that he interacted with in your municipal administration, and in the larger Ottawa community.

I did not know John well but I was always impressed with the creativity of the events that he had a hand in organizing for the EAAO. He had a “punk” attitude of questioning everything and speaking his mind - and “damn the torpedoes”! Qualities that made him an important part of our world.

Let’s hang onto his moments for a little while longer.

Matt Szybalski
Retired Archivist

Sent from Mail for Windows