AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
OTR Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OTR Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2023 22:30:23 -0400
Dear AAO,

The Fall 2023 issue of Off the Record is now available and we hope it
brings some more archival warmth to your chilly, autumn day! It’s available
to AAO members here: Current Issues
<https://aao-archivists.ca/sys/website/?pageId=18317>.

This issue features an update from AAO President Sarah McDougall, an
article by John Yolkowski and Shernett Bennett from the Humber College
Archives reflecting on their journey towards the official opening of the
space on November 8th, 2023, a membership spotlight on Archives of Ontario
Archivist Melissa Nelson, and closes with some AAO statistics updates and
an Archeion update from coordinator Kelli Babcock.

And if you’re interested in submitting to Off the Record, you can start
sending your original submissions and cover art to [log in to unmask]
We’ll be accepting submissions for the Winter issue until January 3, 2024.
For more details, please see the Submissions Guidelines page online
<https://aao-archivists.ca/Submissions>.

Happy reading!

--
Adam Cavanaugh & Arvind Kang (he/him)
Off the Record Editor, 2022-2023 | Archives Association of Ontario

Follow the AAO!
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AAO_tweet>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ArchivesAssociationOfOntario>
Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/126488879@N08/>