AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Laura Camilleri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Camilleri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2023 21:36:16 +0000
Posted on behalf of a non-member:

My committee of Junior Farmer Alumni has been collecting memorabilia since 1994. During covid's peak I was able to spend a lot of time sorting this memorabilia. Now, I am working on donating items from the collection to museums and archives.
If you are interested in any of the below listed items for your museum or archive, or would like more information / description, please contact Barclay Nap at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Prescott
10 x photos (1991)
Grenville
1 x event ticket (1948)
1 x banquet program (1948)
Leeds
3 x photos
1 x yearbook (1956)
Renfrew
1 x photo (1961)
Russell
1 x photo (1959)
Stormont
1 x photo (1999)
Durham Region
(former Durham Cty)
2 x photos
2 x sporting tournament rule sheets
(former Ontario Cty)
3 x event tickets
1 x newsletter (2000)
1 x yearbook (1963)
9 x photos
1 x event program (1982)
1 x speech (1982)
Sudbury District
2 x photos
Thunder  Bay District
1 x photo
Halton
1 x history book (1959)
18 x photos

Laura Camilleri (she/her), Archivist | Museum of Dufferin | Development and Tourism | County of Dufferin | Phone: 519.941.1114 x 4014 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 936029 Airport Rd, Mulmur, ON L9V 0L3
DufferinMuseum.com<https://www.dufferinmuseum.com/> | DufferinCounty.ca<https://www.dufferincounty.ca/services/economic-development>

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the County of Dufferin. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The County of Dufferin accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. The Corporation of the County of Dufferin, 55 Zina Street, Orangeville, Ontario. www.dufferincounty.ca