AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Megan Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2023 21:13:17 +0000
Hello everyone,

Please join the MAIG Executive at the AAO’s virtual conference for our Annual General Meeting on May 10th  from 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST. The AGM can be attended via the conference’s “Whova” platform. Information on how to access the Whova web portal can be found on the AAO’s website here: https://whova.com/portal/aaooc_202205/?source=btn_link.

Anyone attending the conference who is interested in or involved with municipal archives is welcome to attend. This event is a great opportunity to meet and connect with your municipal archives peers and to hear about MAIG’s upcoming plans and projects for the year.

This year, we are also accepting nominations for our Secretary-Treasurer position. Nominations can be sent in advance of the meeting, or submitted from the floor during the AGM. More information on the Executive Election Nomination Process is attached and can be found online here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19wObm-wbS0S_uvApc5WjmMU-iP5WV4Ck/view?usp=sharing. The deadline to submit a nomination is May 5th at 5:00 PM EST.

Please see the AGM agenda package attached or view it online here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k1SaGYcSUki7G1NjYB3LHLTsi-uIK3cp/view?usp=sharing.

If you plan to attend the AGM, please send your RSVP to Gina Dewaele at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Our Executive is looking forward to connecting with everyone at the AGM in May!

Sincerely,

Megan, Amber, and Gina

[cid:image004.png@01D972E2.3AF28D10]

Megan Lockhart (She/Her/Hers)
Archives Technician
Oxford County Archives
Oxford County  | www.oxfordcounty.ca/archives<http://www.oxfordcounty.ca/archives>
82 Light Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 7Y3
T: 519-539-9800  x 3070
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ​​​​​
​
This email communication is CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, use or disclosure of the contents or attachment(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any copy of it immediately. Thank you.

[Oxford_County_Logo_for_mail]

þ Think about our Environment. Print only if necessary.​​