AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Deb Addesso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Addesso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2019 22:58:08 +0000
Hello,
We recently had some construction done in our archives that was not anticipated ; therefore, none of the archival materials were removed prior to the construction.  :(
As a result we have substantial dust on all of our boxes, books, cabinets and some clothing/fabric items.

So, I am interested in any recommendations for cleaners that would be familiar with cleaning archives.

Thank you in advance,
Deb Addesso

Deborah Addesso | Library Associate | St. Jerome's University
290 Westmount Rd. North | Waterloo, ON N2L 3G3 | 519-884-8111 x28240
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.sju.ca<http://www.sju.ca/>

[Electronic Sig Logo]

I respectfully acknowledge that we are on the traditional lands of the Attawondaron, Anishnawbe, and Haudenosaunee peoples.  We are situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land six miles on either side of the Grand River.