AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2023 12:37:41 -0400
I am very sad to learn of the passing of John Lund.  Since his arrival in
Ontario to join the City of Ottawa Archives  he has been a committed and
active member of the archival scene here.  I got to know John a little
through his involvement with the AAO and meeting up with him at
conferences.  He was a colleague you could always count on to be generous
with his knowledge and advice.  I found him to be a generally quiet man but
with a wicked wit and not afraid to express his opinions.  His presence in
the archival community will be greatly missed.

My sincere condolences to Johns' colleagues at the City of Ottawa Archives,
and to his family and friends.

Iona McCraith
Heritage Consultant
email: [log in to unmask]