AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2010 16:39:22 -0400
The following announcement of funding program may be of interest to some members.

Iona McCraith, AAO Preservation Consultant

 Please note the Museums and Technology Fund has launched for 2010-2011.  Submission DEADLINE is August 13, 2010.  I've attached the original launch letter, the Program Guidelines and Application form in English.  If you wish to work with a French language version, same is available online as noted below.  Questions should be directed to Carol Law and her contact info is below as well.

Best regards,

Kendra Adema

Regional Advisor

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministry of Health Promotion

Ministry of Tourism and Culture

300 Water Street, 2nd Floor South Tower

Peterborough ON  K9J 8M5

Phone: (705) 755-2580

Toll Free:  1-800-461-7629

Fax:  (705) 755-2631

This communication, including any attachments, is directed in confidence solely to the addressees listed herein, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or used. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or by calling the telephone number above, and delete this communication, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.