AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
taag chapter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
taag chapter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:18:29 -0400
Hey all,

TAAG has changed the date of our AGM. It will now be held *Friday, May 10th
from 10:15-10:45am* during the AAO Conference. If you are already attending
the Conference, you will be able to access our AGM through the Whova app.
For folks not attending the Conference, register through the Eventbrite
page to receive a link.
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/taag-agm-and-open-house-tickets-863009694227

Our call for Executive members is still open and will be extended as well.
Please submit a short bio to me at [log in to unmask] by *Friday, April
26th*.

We are still seeking to fill the position of:
-President
-Treasurer
-Secretary
-Members at large

Information about the roles and TAAG can be found in our TAAG Executive
2024 document
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EdWsnDRVu5b64iSJfLjYG8-m46-m-uMi/view?usp=sharing>.
I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the executive or specific
roles.

-Charly
Toronto Area Archivists Group (taag)
is the Toronto chapter of the