AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
AAO AIBN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:51:29 -0400
Hello Folks

I hope that you all enjoyed the conference at Brock University!  Please see
the attached PDF's of the AAO T-Shirts posted at the conference, for those
who did not see them or place an order here's your opportunity to do so.
The sizes will be kept to two, Large and X-Large, and the price will be
determined by the amount ordered the more ordered the cheaper they'll be -
so - take this opportunity to educate the masses and show that archivists
have a sense of humour!

If you are interested please respond to my email address,

Cheers,
Marianne