AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Marisa Purdy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marisa Purdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2023 17:50:27 +0000
Hello

I am reaching out to the Listserv community seeking insight from anyone who has experience with over-head camera digitization and copy stand work.

I have access to a copy stand that is 42inches high with the ability to capture up to 16 x 20 inches.

If anyone is open to sharing their experiences, camera (and lens) recommendations, I would be grateful for any information that you can provide.

Sincerely,
Marisa

Marisa Purdy
Local History and Digital Archive Coordinator
Burlington Public Library
905.639.3611 ext. 1155
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.bpl.on.ca<http://www.bpl.on.ca/>

Email Confidentiality Notice This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or if this information was sent to you in error, please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of the original message together with any attachments.